Yield: 3 Servings
- 1 can (6.5-oz ), water packed tuna
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup low fat vanilla flavor yogurt
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- Wash and peel the apple. Chop it into small pieces.
- Drain the water from canned tuna.
- Put tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard and honey in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of tuna mix into each “toasted" bread.
- Top each sandwich with lettuce leaf and the remaining slice of toast.
Nutritional Info./per serving
- Calories - 250
- Fat - 2.5 gm
- Protein - 23 gm
- Carbs. - 28.5 gm
- Sugar - 5.25 gm