Yields: 12 cookies
- 1 stick low-calorie butter/margarine
- 1 c. Splenda
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ c. sugar-free brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. cinnamon syrup
- 1 c. low-carb. baking mix
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together butter and Splenda. Add egg and vanilla slowly.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (brown sugar, cinnamon syrup, baking mix, salt, baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon).
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixer.
- Keep dough refrigerated for an hour. Then use a spoon to form 12 balls of dough. Drop them onto the cookie sheet. Use the spoon to flatten dough balls into round discs.
- Bake cookies 10 minutes in the oven until they are light brown and soft, not too dry.
- Let cookies cool off. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per cookie):
· Total Calories - 86
· Total Fat - 4.8 gm
· Total Carbohydrates - 4.8 gm (sugar < 1 gm )
· Total Protein - 5.5 gm