- 4 (3-oz ) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ small red onion, cut into ½” slices
- 2 yellow tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 2 red tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup lite ranch dressing
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray. Combine oil, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, ½ tsp salt and chili powder. Rub evenly over chicken. Coat onion with cooking spray. Arrange chicken and onion on grill rack. Grill 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear , turning chicken and onion once. Remove from grill. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken. Arrange one breast on each of 4 plates. Arrange 2 yellow and 2 red tomato slices on each plate. Top each serving with ¼ cup cherry tomatoes. Divide onion and avocado evenly among the plates.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ tsp salt over salad. Drizzle about 2 tbsp dressing over each salad.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories - 256
Protein - 22 gm
Carbs - 12 gm
Fat - 12 m